DF- Most popular with drag flickers with its concave face, players who like to sweep, 3D skills, overheads. Needs adjustment to hitting to hit flat with. Popular with forwards and defenders who prefer to sweep and throw overheads than hit. Forwards love to hit on goal with this stick because lifting the ball comes very easily.
AX- Very low bow like the DF but without the concave face and with the Control Head. Popular with forwards and defenders for the same reason the DF is.
TX/FTX- Still a low bow but not as extreme as the AX and DF. More forgiving when you want to hit flat but still a low bow so great for 3D skills and lots of whip on wrist passes. Most popular with forwards and midfielders. Comes with the 3D headshape like the DF
LX/FLX- The most popular bow profile in the adidas range. This bow is considered the all rounder. The bow isn’t so low that it interferes with your flat hitting but there’s still some bow then when you need it. This stick is most popular with midfields but it’s use is spread all over the field.
V- The most gradual bow. There’s still a bow but it’s just spread out evenly across the shaft of the stick. This will give the most consistent flat hitting than the other sticks in the range. There’s still a 24mm bow which creates whip when sweeping. Out of the range this is the hitter’s stick.
Exclusive to adidas! This revolutionary top level stick from adidas has a cutting edge new carbon fibre material wrapping the stick shaft to enhance structural performance.
- Spread tow technology taken from F1 racing uses tightly packed uniform fibres woven together creating a higher fibre content per area, increasing the strength and durability of the stick, as well as more consistent weight distribution.
- A pre-moulded epoxy core in the head produces superior layer compaction, creating a more consistent head structure which improves consistency and response when passing and receiving the ball.
- Kromaskin technology
- Extreme low bow, with a precisely placed drag flick groove for faster ball acceleration when drag flicking.
- 3D Head shape for increased ball control and enhanced 3D skills, especially on the reverse.
- 95% carbon fibre content
- adigrip tape combining traditional PU with Chamois-like touch.
- Rounded traditional handle.